Terms and Conditions - Win return flights to New Zealand from Australia
Promotion: Win return flights to New Zealand from Australia
Offered by: Novolo Pty Ltd between 01/04/23 – 25/12/23 open to all Australian Residents above 18 years of age. See full T&C below applicable to each submission.
Terms and Conditions Applicable to: The Kiwi Artisan Advent Calendar Giveaway 2021
- The prize promoter is Novolo Pty Limited
- Promotional period: From 01/04/23 – 25/12/23
- Promotion prize consists of a return flight to New Zealand for one individual valued up to $1000
- Entry is open to New Zealand Residents above 18 years of age
Method of Entry:
- Participants must follow the sign up link and enter their name and email
Participants may also choose to:
- Confirm their entry by following the Instagram account @kiwiartisan
- Agree to all terms listed within this document
- The Winner must agree to be contacted by Novolo Pty Ltd and to provide their details including (but not limited to) name, email, address and phone number. The Winner must also acknowledge they have read and understood these terms of entry.
- Reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of residency status at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity, in order to claim the prize. Acceptance of proof of identification, Residency status and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Novolo Pty Ltd. In the event that a winner cannot provide proof, the winner will forfeit the prize.
Prize and Notification:
- Process of drawing a winner is via random selection on 25 December 2023
- The winner will be contacted via email or Instagram Direct Message and a notice will be advertised on the Kiwi Artisan social media and email communications.
- The giveaway prize includes one return flight to New Zealand from any Australian major city. Flights can be booked during anytime of 2024 up to the value of $1000.
- If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted by the 31/01/2023, the prize will be re drawn by the promoter in its absolute discretion. The second draw winner will be notified via email or Instagram Direct Message.
- There may be circumstances in which the Promoter cannot provide the prizes as described for reasons beyond its reasonable control. In those circumstances, the Promoter will provide an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value to the promoted prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Kiwi Artisan accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prizes.
- Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, we take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
Final Conditions and Liability:
- The promotor n takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a prize in this competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- The promotor accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, The promotor (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The promotor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The promotor which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, The promotor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Subject to state regulations.
- The promotor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. Kiwi Artisan decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promotor . The promotor may use the entrants' names and addresses for promotional, marketing purposes.
- The promotor is not responsible for, and is not obliged to delay a draw because of, any delay or impediment in connection with the admission of members or registration for a draw
- No liability for acting on or promulgating any incorrect or inaccurate information, due to any error to any equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the promotion or any technical error or error by any third party.
- Tax and financial implications may arise from winning a prize and winners should seek independent tax and financial advice before accepting. The promotor is not responsible for any such advice.
- A person by claiming or accepting a prize agrees that the promotor may use their name, suburb, photograph, image and likeness for the purpose promotion and advertisement and agrees to co-operate to allow their photo to be taken for those purposes.
- Neither Kiwi Artisan nor any of its officers, employees, contractors or agents, has any liability for any loss or damage of any nature or for injury or death, sustained in connection with the promotion or any prize, except any minimum liability which cannot be excluded by law (if any).
- It is a condition of entry into the promotion and in accepting the prize that the participant or winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements
The promotor collects data about your activities that does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website, the website of entities for which we serve advertisements, or the websites and online services where we display advertisements. This information may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, or the geographical location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to better understand and serve our audience.
Personal information the promotor collects.
Any personal information collected via our website or facebook page will only be used in-line with the purpose, intent and agreement of which it was collected. The only personal information that we collect online is your email address and name if you opt to subscribe to the promotors communications. This information is not collected without your consent and you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. The promotor does not collect any sensitive personal information via our website such as bank details or credit card information.