Rub, flip, repeat! 🔥 🔥 Check out our instagram post HERE to see how easy it is to create this mouth-watering dish.
Manuka Smoked Chilli Salt
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 140C/275F (fan bake)
- Rub a generous helping of Manuka Smoked Chilli Salt onto the brisket, adding more salt and pepper if needed
- Brown the Brisket on a hot grill
- Remove from grill and place in a deep pan
- Mix Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce with warm water, and add to brisket
- Place on the stove top, covered with a lid and bring to the boil
- Remove from heat and place in the oven, cook for 2-3 hours
- Remove from the oven, save juices and extra marinade for pouring gravy
- Serve with green beans and mashed potato! Enjoy!